Posted by Nathan Mealor on May 12, 2020
The Fulham Boys School is working with Sir Simon Milton Westminster University Technology College (UTC), providing services, leadership development, staff and expertise through a service level agreement.
As an extension to this agreement, expressions of interest are being invited for a short-term project to rebrand the UTC for a relaunch in September. The scope of the project will include strategic communications, marketing and branding, web redesign and providing the school with a comprehensive identity and package with which to communicate it in the new academic year.
The work will include:
• Identifying the unique educational proposition
• Reviewing the brand name, imagery and brand and communication guidelines to convey the USP
• Messaging framework to inform roll out of marketing and communication across relevant platforms and stakeholder groups from September 2020.
The rebranding will reflect:
• The legacy of Sir Simon Milton – public service, charitable giving
• The ambition to become a centre of excellence in in Business, Maths, Science, Engineering and Technology
• The ethos of preparing young people for life
• The supportive alliance of employer partners and educational leadership from the University of Westminster
• The location, landmark building and high-quality facilities.
Any interested parties should email Alex Wade, FBS Chairman of Governors, at email@example.com by 15th May 2020 with a brief outline of:
• Relevant experience
• Anticipated cost (note there is a small budget which will require approval)
• Proposed project milestones and timelines
• Initial ideas