First A-level Results Summary
Posted by Dennis G. Lucan on August 15, 2019
A-Level Results Day Summary
Here is a brief overview of our A-level results:
- 100% pass rate in Design, Engineer, Construct, Level 3 qualification and 64% A*-B pass rate. This subject is at the heart of the UTC’s engineering and construction specialism.
- 100% pass rate in Cambridge Technical Certificate in Business.
- 100% pass rate in Geography A-Level.
- 100% of students offered one to one advice for choosing their next steps.
- 85% of students progressing to Degree level study at University.
- Students progressing to University to study Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Psychology, Radiography and many more.
- 100% A*-B pass rate in A Level Spanish.
- Students progressing to paid apprenticeships with employers including Network Rail and Keltbray.
More news to follow…