Posted by Devon Davis on March 11, 2019
Please be reminded about the key uniform requirements:
- Shoes only. No trainers or casual footwear permitted in school.
- No hoodies or logo jumpers to be worn in school. Students are able to wear a plain black or navy V-neck jumper over their shirt/ blouse.
- A light coloured & plain blouse/ shirt should be worn.
- No outdoor jackets to be worn inside the building. Students should be wearing a black or navy formal blazer during the day.
- No jeans or tracksuit trousers are permitted.
If students persistently breach these rules, they may receive a disciplinary warning.